HR Operations Specialist
Every month more than 1,5 million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented HR Operations Specialist who will be responsible and own all HR administrative tasks related to the hire-to-retire process for our employees in Europe & APAC (5 locations).
The role is based in Copenhagen, and reports to the Head of HR CEU.
You will play a key role in ensuring a seamless service experience to our employees regarding various HR matters. Strengthen and continuously improve our HR Processes and ensure that they are consistent and effective globally within the team.
In more details, you will:
- Manage and respond to employee queries
- Deliver New Employee Onboarding to ensure that each new Trustie has an exceptional new hire experience
- Handle the offboarding process for our employees in Europe & APAC, including drafting Termination letters
- Manage and maintain all employee-related transaction processing in our global HRM system (new hires, promotions, transfers, terminations, leave of absence, comp and benefits)
- Maintain Employee Handbooks for our offices in Europe & APAC
- Maintain employee personnel files to ensure compliance with standard record retention requirements
- Prepare necessary documents for employees upon request (such as ‘Verification of Employment’ letters, EU registration documents, etc.)
- Responsible for Immigration administration (applying for work permits and compliance)
- Liaise with Payroll and the Financial Planning & Analysis Team
- Assists with the development of policies for the company
- Support the optimization of our global processes within the People Team
- Higher education within Human Resources, or similar education
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of Danish employment law and as a plus an understanding of the UK employment law
- Knowledge of all key HR processes from hire to retire
- Ability to work unsupervised and learn new skills and concepts rapidly
- Working experience from an international environment and preferably in a global organisation
- High computer literacy with exposure to databases / HR systems
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Danish and English
- Great team player
- Strong service mindset
- Solution-oriented - ability to identify and resolve problems by analysing information skillfully
- Be flexible and able to work through ambiguities and change
We offer you
You will become part of an international People Team with +25 colleagues, where the majority of us are based in Copenhagen. We have a vibrant international office with plentiful social activities, and a great location in central Copenhagen.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal HR Operations Specialist.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 64 million consumer reviews of 295,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 750+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.