Trustpilot is the world’s most powerful review platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to bring people and companies together to create ever-improving experiences for everyone.
As our new Product Manager, Consumer Journey, you will assume the ownership and responsibility for the parts of our product that help consumers find and compare companies within categories and help establish Trustpilot as the go-to site for consumers to get help making an informed buying decision, discover the best company or product and share their buying experience with others.
In addition to helping consumers, Trustpilot helps businesses to engage with their customers and the key to our success is the synergy between the two. Therefore, you will work with our marketing and sales department in order to decide what categories of businesses to focus on and how to help consumers select the best companies within these categories.
- Work hands-on with your own cross-functional product team to design, build and ship every day
- Help define the vision for your product area, while iteratively evolving the product to achieve that
- Manage the product backlog, prioritize ideas and ensure that your team is constantly working on the most impactful projects
- Run research/discovery and interact directly with consumers to identify the most impactful problems to solve
- Collaborate with your team and other stakeholders in thinking big, and in imagining future solutions that solve these problems
- Scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship valuable features as early as possible
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in beta and after full launch
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team is responsible for
- Work closely with the consumer marketing team to drive traffic and engagement
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that product decisions are well grounded
- Communicate product changes internally and collect input from all departments
- You have 2+ years experience as a Product Manager from a fast-growing technology company
- You have successfully launched multiple products or features
- You have solid communication, collaboration and prioritization skills
- You are analytical and are comfortable looking at dashboards and analyzing product usage
- You are proactive, can anticipate problems, escalate issues and mitigate risks effectively
- You are able to motivate, inspire and build support for the product with your team and stakeholders.
- You appreciate an agile and team-oriented approach to product development
- You thrive in an agile and collaborative work environment where you can iterate quickly to validate and continuously deliver valuable products
- If you are experienced with category systems and/or SEO, it would be a great plus!
Personal Attributes We LOVE!
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Humble, respectful and hard working
- Ability to thrive in a performance oriented international environment
- Ability to think outside the box
Meet the Team
Our Product Development team is split between Copenhagen, Denmark, and Vilnius, Lithuania. In addition to that, we have offices in New York, Denver, Berlin, London, and Melbourne.
It's our job to make cool things that people everywhere will love. So, we think bigger and better than your average bear. We work fast to deliver relevant, valuable products, and we always deliver. Of course, alongside all that hard work, we also like to play- whether it's ping pong, making apps, or making you laugh out loud with our crazy humor.
Get an insider's view of our Tech department here.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse
- An opportunity to work alongside talented, passionate people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced company
- A challenging and equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas
- A competitive salary package, bonus scheme and stock options
- An international, vibrant office with over 40 different nationalities
- A flexible, Scandinavian work-life balance
- Supportive colleagues who have a desire to learn, share and innovate
- Opportunities to grow your skills and develop your career
- A casual office where you can grab a snack, play a game of foosball or have a beer with colleagues after work
- Lots of nice little perks like free breakfast, snacks, drinks, healthy lunches served every day and fun social events
To apply, please send us your CV and a cover letter in English telling us why you are perfect for this role.