Associate Customer Engagement Manager - Netherlands
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are part of an exploding industry where we have conquered the global market and we're now growing our European team. We are looking for an Associate Customer Engagement Manager to join our Benelux team in Copenhagen. Our Team plays a crucial role in Trustpilot’s commitment to building trust and transparency between consumers and businesses around the world.
As a Customer Engagement Manager for our Dutch customers; you will be:
- Working closely with our Customer Success Managers to deliver a premium experience for our clients by understanding their business objectives, key KPIs and ensuring delivery against them.
- Managing a portfolio of customer accounts in a post-sales capacity
- Overseeing the automation and increased engagement of our clients.
- Establishing a trusted relationship with all of your customers & ensure their overall satisfaction with Trustpilot products to strengthen their adoption; preparing them for subscription renewal.
- Acting as a trusted advisor, advocating clients needs back to Trustpilot’s internal support, product, engineering and sales teams.
- Working in a Customer Centric environment, ensuring best Customer Service & Value delivery.
- Part of a highly professional team with an equally high activity level, ambition & work ethic.
- Contributing to Trustpilot brand reach & growth on the BeNeLux markets.
This role will suit you if you are a team player, have a passion for talking to customers, are a quick learner and have a positive attitude to change and problem solving. It also requires organisation and project management skills.
We hope that you’ll value these key behaviors, as much as we do -
- Being a team player
- Instilling Trust
- Self Awareness
- Decision Making & Timeliness.
We are looking for people with:
- Some hands-on tech support experience or/& experience in a customer facing role, preferably in online marketing, internet or software industries
- Some experience in building relations with multiple stakeholders.
- Project Management skills/experience
- A proven track record in ensuring successful project delivery.
- Possess a solid ability to manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner. Excellent communication skills.
- Motivation and an eagerness to learn
- High Energy - like working in a fast paced environment
- Great work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to understand the nuances of communicating with businesses and consumers
- Native Dutch
- Fluent English
- On-going career development, training and coaching
- A competitive base salary, lucrative commission structure, company bonus and benefits
- The chance to join a global market leading tech company
- Part of a truly international and diverse environment
- Lots of team and company wide socials and incentives
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.