Product Designer - Business Accounts Team
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
Every three seconds someone posts a new review on trustpilot.com. Our reviews help millions of people around the world consider and compare companies. Hundred-thousands of businesses choose our products to learn about their customer’s experiences, and to establish a trusted brand. Trustpilot's platform is open to all, we work with customers of all sizes and all industries. To help our customers succeed on our platform, the Business Accounts Team creates key products and services around permissions, account management and upgrades. As the product designer in the BAT team you will impact our customers building trust.
In your role, you will:
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to define both the long-term strategy and short-term tactics for the various products you are working on.
- Define coherent user journeys for new users as they scale up their usage of Trustpilot from small business with free accounts up to enterprise customers.
- Drive discovery and delivery on key initiatives.
- Gather, distill, and communicate actionable insights to drive product decisions.
- Prototype and test new features. Optimise existing ones.
- Work closely with other designers to build out a coherent experience across the user flows, and to develop and expand our design system.
We are looking for people with:
- An ability to explain their work and decisions to their cross-functional team and stakeholders, and that proactively gather feedback to improve on their work.
- Experience practicing the broad range of activities involved in product design: user research, ideation and facilitation, conceptualisation, validation/testing, UI design, and more.
- You are able to apply our design system, and contribute to it by extrapolating patterns and behaviours from a specific instance to the larger experience and vice versa.
- Have a minimum of 2 years relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company.
- Strong portfolio or case study displaying your craft and experience with relevant projects.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. Fluency in other languages is a plus that you should tell us about.
The Trustpilot R&D department. Your one “family” is your product team. As a cross-functional team you will frame opportunities, strategize, conceptualise, explore, test, and iterate your way to delivering value for millions of people using Trustpilot. Expect to make a big impact as part of an agile product team, and practice a broad range of skills as you go through the product development cycle from A-Z. Your other family is the Trustpilot design team. We collaborate and support each other with design critiques, design studios, deep dive sessions, and more structural initiatives like a shared design system. You will report to and partner closely with a senior UX Manager. You will also work with our design system - and brand design teams.
Get an insider's view of our R&D department here (disclaimer: this is pre-Corona, but we’ve poured our heart into a fully online onboarding program).
- Opportunities to learn new skills, and develop your career in a fast-paced company.
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey.
- Great colleagues and a supportive work culture that you can believe in.
- Competitive Salary plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs
Salary range is 40,000-45,000 Eur GROSS base compensation / yearly
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.