Sales Enablement Manager
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
This new Sales Enablement Manager position has been created to support our global commercial teams which include Sales, Customer Success, Partnerships and Commercial Operations. The core responsibilities include creating an impactful onboarding experience, developing efficient and effective learning solutions, improving product knowledge, and developing commercial skills. This will be in parallel to increasing the value gained from our tools, systems and learning platform/partners.
In your role, you will:
- Partner with all local commercial leaders to regularly identify specific and relevant learning opportunities at team, regional and global levels
- Establishing and building a strong foundation and structure for Sales enablement at Trustpilot (newly created role)
- Owning our commercial onboarding program across our markets, evaluating and constantly improving this experience in line with feedback and business needs
- Use our data tools to be the ‘best practice ambassador’ for building efficiencies into our sales stages, processes and use of our systems
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and drive an engaging commercial development experience
- Enable cross functional learning and sharing through productive relationships such as between Sales, Customer Success, Product, Data and Talent Development
- Scope future commercial learning platforms and opportunities to provide reps and managers with a robust development toolkit
- Report on a range of success metrics to track progress and success across initiatives and changes that impact commercial teams
- Influence productive change through data analysis, knowledge building and skills development across our teams
- Deliver visibility to commercial leaders on most impactful training and development content
Commercial Business Metrics to measure success:
- Engagement with LMS/ Commercial Learning Platform
- Increased Peakon scores relating to commercial development opportunities and manager support (data points tbc)
- Enhanced commercial onboarding experience
We are looking for people with:
- At least 3 years experience working in Commercial Roles or Sales Enablement role within a Sales or Sales operations team
- Experience in a training and development position
- Knowledge of developing high quality learning programs and passionate about the development of others
- A good working knowledge of Commercial Operations and data
- Knowledge and experience of the SaaS world
- Strong business acumen and a data-driven approach
- A highly skilled and motivating facilitator/ coach
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to work alongside senior members of the business
- A naturally inquisitive approach to addressing ambiguous problems
- Skills to remain organized and take a project management approach when faced with various priorities
- Experience in high a high-growth tech environment preferred
- Familiarity Salesforce, SalesLoft, 360 Learning LMS, Totango, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Articulate 360 is an advantage
The Commercial Operations Team is Trustpilot’s engine room, engaging with most departments within the company to ensure consistent and efficient processes. The department currently consists of 12 employees across our Copenhagen, London and New York City offices. You will be reporting to the Commercial Operations Director who is seated in the Copenhagen office.
- On-going career development, training and one to one coaching via our in-house L&D division
- An extremely lucrative pay structure, company bonus and benefits
- 3 weeks of paid time off with an additional week after your one-year anniversary with Trustpilot
- Fully paid 16-week Maternity Leave & 4-weeks Paternity Leave
- 401k match program
- Lunch provided via external caterers once a week
- A subscription to Headspace
- Balanced work-life environment, with flexibility and the option to regularly work from home part of the week
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.