How consumers use reviews to make buying decisions
On February 13th at 12pm, the UK team hosted a webinar about online shoppers of today, and how they interact with reviews when purchasing online.
Did you know that 92% of online shoppers now read online reviews when shaping their purchasing decisions?
That’s why we, at Trustpilot, decided to conduct research in order to help you understand the shopping habits of your consumers.
In this webinar, we cover how consumers engage with reviews when deciding what to buy and who to buy from. We also explain the importance of reviews in today’s noisy marketplace, and how customer feedback can help you get ahead of the competition.
Watch the replay today and learn:
- The latest trends in the habits of today's consumers
- What shoppers look for when evaluating reviews
- How reviews influence each stage of the purchase decision
- The importance of reviews in your industry
- Best practice for optimising your reviews
Here's the recording...