Unleash the power of trust in fashion
Show your customers that you are a trusted company in the fashion industry and increase sales with help from one of the world's leading review platforms.
Check out this short video:
How TechStyle uses Trustpilot reviews to boost their brand
Did you know?
82% of customers would probably stop buying from a brand found to be lacking ethical standards
Read this report to learn:
- How important sustainability, inclusivity and diversity are to today’s consumers
- The most trusted sources of information for fashion products
- What consumers expect from fashion retailers, and the impact brand values and ethics can have on their buying behavior
Did you know?
95% of unhappy customers will return if an issue is resolved efficiently
We partnered with Drapers to create a report to help us understand how fashion retailers are using customer reviews, and how you can make the most of them too. In this report, you will learn:
- How to use reviews to inform product and merchandising decisions
- What to do with bad reviews
- How other big fashion retailers leverage customer feedback across all channels, and how you can master the art of reviews too
686 Technical Apparel
"Trustpilot has really helped us see improvements in organic search results so that new customers are finding 686 every day. Between the better visibility and social proof throughout our journey, it’s a no brainer for us in terms of standing out from our competition."
Colin Johnson, Online Marketing Manager
"We have partnered with Trustpilot for many years, and it is great that our customers have an independent medium to voice their views. We use the reviews to increase our CPC and SEO campaigns."
Deane Brooks, Director