Director of Product Management
As Director of Product Management your main responsibility will be to influence and drive the Business product vision and strategy, while coaching several product teams in building a world-class B2B product. With a strong focus on the user experience, you’ll work closely with our Design Director and VP of Engineering to ensure rapid discovery and delivery of quality products across all your teams.
You’ll build strong relationships with key stakeholders in Trustpilot, such as our Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Support, and Legal departments to help your product teams deliver the best possible solutions - both for Trustpilot’s customers and for Trustpilot as a company.
- Influence, drive and evangelize the Business product vision to ensure the best possible adoption - both internally and externally.
- Manage a team of skilled product managers who are passionate about our products.
- Work closely with Design and Engineering to define and optimize processes that enable operational excellence and reduce friction.
- Grow the people on your team through mentoring, coaching and personal goal setting and development.
- Be a part of the Technology Management team where you’ll report to the CPO.
- A minimum of [5 years] of hands-on experience building products in a SAAS company.
- At least 3 years of experience in a managing role with direct reports.
- Strong process awareness and demonstrated ability building scalable processes in medium or large organizations.
- Collaborative and open work style. You must be comfortable in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged.
- Experience running agile projects across multiple contexts and teams where planning is key to success.
- Comfortable speaking publicly and to large audiences (all of Trustpilot) and skilled in communicating vision and strategy.
- Working full time out of our Copenhagen office. You need to be close to your teams.
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast paced company
- 20% time to keep learning and developing yourself
- A challenging and equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas
- A competitive salary package, bonus scheme, and stock options
- An international, vibrant office with over 40 different nationalities, and a flexible, Scandinavian work-life balance
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a core work culture that you can believe in
- Great location in central Copenhagen
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse