Associate Account Manager - Benelux
Associate Account Manager for the Benelux Region
Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses in our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
As an Associate Account Manager you will be responsible for the customer retention for our Small & Medium business Dutch Clients. You will be acting as a trusted advisor, developing long-term relationships and success plans for customers, ensuring that the maximum value is derived from Trustpilot products.
We are part of an exploding industry where we have conquered the global market and now due to expansion in Europe we are looking for an Account Manager to join our Dutch Team in Copenhagen.
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn.
- Drive optimal product adoption and ensure best customer experience through client life cycle.
- Establish a trusted relationship with all your customers & ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with Trustpilot products, which will strengthen their adoption and ensure contract renewal.
- Ensure a premium experience for our clients by understanding their business objectives, key KPIs and ensure that Trustpilot delivers against them.
- Manage your own portfolio, on average 250 clients/year.
- Successfully upsell Trustpilot products and discover new revenue opportunities.
- Identify and initiate Business development projects with your clients.
- Increase sustainable proven value for both our Customers and Trustpilot.
“Know how” to approach Portfolio Management;
Define strategic approach to how drive business development with the given portfolio
- Basic knowledge of forecast prioritization, risk management, pipeline management and account strategyTech savvy - understanding of systems and their usage
Sales & Business Acumen;
Create and hunt for new business opportunities and optimal product adoption
- Basic “know how” to connect needs and product
- Show a positive attitude
- Enjoy hunting for new sales opportunities
Be a Trustpilot ambassador through compelling storytelling to customers and engage efficiently with different audiences
- Ability to do storytelling
- Stay calm when communicating
- Be an active listener and show curiosity/interest to your clients
Be a Trusted Advisor
Building strong and trustful relationships with our customers
- Ability to diagnose your clients to deliver optimal advice
- Friendly and approachable
- Service-minded person with the ability to show empathy towards the customers’ needs
- Ideally 2 years of sales or account management experience
- Profiles from companies working with Online Marketing, e-commerce or SaaS environments will be strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience with subscription based, renewal license models
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Deep passion for making other successful
- Basic communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with selling in a competitive environment
- Adept of uncovering new revenue opportunities
- A good understanding of digital advertising/search marketing industry – preferred
- Native Dutch written and oral presentation skills
- Extensive ongoing training and development in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key player in a rapidly expanding team and market
- You to be part of a very diverse and rich CEU team of 35 colleagues
- Vibrant culture in our Copenhagen HQ with plentiful snacks, ping pong, and extensive social activities.
Behind our global success is a company that invests in your personal development, a fun culture, a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Associate Customer Success Manager for the Italian market.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14/08/2020