ANZ Country Manager/Sales Director
ANZ Country Manager
We’re the world’s most powerful review platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are part of an exploding industry and are looking for a Country Manager to lead our vibrant team in Melbourne and drive Trustpilot forward in the ANZ market. Our aim is to become the global No.1 online review platform and it will be the job of the Country Manager to lead the growth strategy and business operations for the ANZ market. You will coach and develop the team and drive a high performing sales culture to enable us to reach our goals. Trustpilot is a fast growing business therefore we are looking for an agile, team player who is passionate about what we do.
In your role you will:
- Lead Trustpilot’s growth strategy and business operation for the ANZ market, translating worldwide strategies and priorities into local plans.
- Recruit, lead, and develop local team members.
- Be the market lead for ANZ Global leadership, with proven record of growing revenue and scaling successful commercial teams.
- Serve as an ambassador that represents the Company’s interests, operating with the highest integrity , and building strong networks and communities with key influencers in the country and region.
- Build sustainable processes within Trustpilot’s ecosystem that drive key, effective, and efficient sales, services, marketing, an
- Leading change and inspiring the organization , making seamless transitions as needed to meet the needs of the customers and the business.
- Originate, design and deliver ANZ-based development initiatives.
We are looking for people with:
- Experience in building out and managing a team. As an ambassador of our mission, you must exhibit the self-awareness, integrity and coaching skills to model and instill the values of Trustpilot.
- Someone with a demonstrated track record of success leading a fast-growing SAAS business in the region.
- A collaborative and consultative leader of a cross functional team over a sustained period of time
- Someone comfortable operating at the executive level, while also managing the day to day enabling of their teams and tackling the work required to scale the business.
- You have a strong technical aptitude and desire to learn the Company’s product set.
- Deep understanding of the core ANZ e-commerce market.
Passionate about what we do. Our sales teams are super collaborative and it’s a fun place to work if you enjoy seeing your hard work recognised and rewarded.
Our culture is fast-paced and our employees grow as we do. You’ll have plenty of personal development opportunities thanks to our in-house L&D team and individual career mapping.
Ideas people. We love our employees to think outside the box and always champion new ways of working.
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- International culture and social working environment
- Great location in central Prahran
- If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, a company that invests in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a fun culture, then you’ve come to the right place.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.