How to boost your SEO with Trustpilot's SEO Product Review TrustBox
Trustpilot’s one-of-a-kind Product Reviews SEO TrustBox can push you up the search engine rankings and earn your Rich Snippet stars in days.
No waiting around for months. No complex coding. The best solutions are often the simplest solutions.
The benefits of the SEO TrustBox are a few clicks away. Copying and pasting code onto your site has never been this good.
How the SEO TrustBox works
Add the widget code of the SEO TrustBox to the applicable product page(s) of your website.
From there your product reviews will be indexed directly on your product pages and displayed in the TrustBox. Within 30 days, Google should notice the fresh content on your site and begin indexing it.
The high frequency of keyword-rich content in your product reviews shows Google you’re an authoritative website. Google loves fresh, relevant content like this. Your product reviews from the SEO TrustBox can help to:
- Give you a SEO boost in Google search
- Generate Rich Snippet stars for your products in the Google search results page.
- Increase your keyword reach
- Stand out from your competitors.
Collect Product Reviews and see the benefits
But for all of this to work, you need Trustpilot Product Reviews. It’s simple to start using them alongside your service reviews. Product reviews can help:
- Increase conversions with social proof from the product reviews
- Discover what customers think of your products
- Make customer-centric improvements to your products
- By collecting both service and product reviews, shoppers have a clearer picture of why you’re a trusted business and what they stand to gain by buying from you.
But I have my own product reviews already...
Don’t worry, there’s no need to start collecting new ones.
You can import your own product reviews or those from another vendor via our SEO MultiSource TrustBox. It will display your own and your Trustpilot product reviews and give you SEO benefits and Rich Snippet stars for both.
So if you currently aren’t getting the SEO benefits from your product reviews, you should see a good organic traffic boost changing to Trustpilot Product Reviews.
Do you trust us with your inbox?
You should — we’ll pick out the latest articles,
industry reports, and webinars on review culture
and deliver them straight to your inbox.